1. I love my sisters. The sleepover was great and I’m happy we all finally got to spend time with each other and talk until the wee hours of the morning. That was definitely needed. Let’s do another one soon…and maybe we can watch Goal 2, hahaha. I’m always praying for us! I love you all.
2. CFCY NE’s Pre-Con was two Sundays ago in VA, the same park where Pre-Con was held in 2004. Going there and looking around the park really brought back many memories. Anyway, everything that happened that day was wonderful. It was awesome because everything was so laid back. The changes in the competitions worked out smoothly. I’m happy with the changes because it truly allowed everyone to glorify Him in even better ways. If anyone wants to see pictures, I have truckloads of pictures on my Facebook.
3. The new Indy movie was pretty good. I remember being so excited when I found out they were coming out with another one last summer while we were in Florida. Because I was already a fan of the originals, I didn’t have much expectations. I just came into the theatre hoping to enjoy watching another adventure of his. I got hyped up when he busted out his bullwhip…or whenever the theme song would play. Anyway, The Last Crusade will always be my favorite.
4. I’ve been hanging out with a lot of my old friends lately :) After not being able to hang out with them throughout our first year of college, we’re definitely making it up now. I’ve missed them and it’s been great being able to see them almost all the time.
5. My birthday was wonderful. Before 12mn, my good old friends surprised me with cake. As for the actual day, I was able to start it off with Mass then finish it off with Adoration…and in between, I spent time in DC on The Mall throwing a frisbee or a football around :) I must add that the weather was perfect. Lord, You know me so well. I’m so blessed. Thank you very much to all those who greeted me.
6. I got my nails done for the first time ever with Jamie and Jamie. It’s pretty cool but I don’t ever plan on making this a regular thing. A few hours after I got them done, I realized that I can’t play football or play the guitar until these things come off :( It’s okay though! I’m gonna try my best to still have them in best condition by my cousin’s wedding and the cruise.
7. Speaking of the cruise, my family will be leaving for Europe in exactly a week. We’re going to spend the first few days in Rome then on the following Sunday, we’re cruising around the Mediterranean Sea. I can remember that in June ’06, I wrote a blog talking about our upcoming Alaskan cruise at the time and how in 3 years, maybe we’d be able to go Europe. Talk about answered prayers! It happened in 2! :)
8. I love days where I can just spend time with friends and play board games or play outside. Any day with involvement in those two types of things can automatically make me happy.
So that is basically what’s been going on with me for the past 2 weeks. My first month of summer is finished and I can/can’t wait to see what else He has in store for me for the remainder of this summer.