- Why be afraid of death? It is the fate of all humans. The closer one brings oneself to God, the happier one is; the faster one hurries to meet Him. One should have no fear of death. On the contrary! For us, it is a great joy to find a Father once again.
- In God, there is no past. Solely the present prevails. And when God sees us, He always sees our entire life. And because He is an infinitely good being, He eternally seeks our wellbeing. Therefore, there is no cause for worry in any of the things which happen to us.
- I often thank God that He let me be blinded. I am sure He let this happen for the good of my soul.
- It is a pity that the world has lost sense of God. They have no reason to live anymore. When you abolish the thought of God, why should you go on living on this earth?
- One most important part is the principle that God is infinitely good. And that all of His actions are in our best interest. Because of this, a Christian should always be happy, never unhappy. Because everything that happens is God’s will, and it only happens for the wellbeing of our soul. Well, this is the most important. God is infinitely good, Almighty, and He helps us.
– The blind monk (pictured above), Into Great Silence
I just finished watching this documentary and wanted to post quotes from the only interview throughout the entire film. It’s so relevant today in so many aspects! Personal thoughts coming soon. In the meantime, check out the trailer: